International Prosecution Of Human Trafficking — What can be done?
- Professor Michel Veuthey, Moderator, Ambassador of the Sovereign Order of Malta to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
- Ambassador Elisabeth Tichy, Chair of the United Nations Human Rights Council since December 2019, Permanent Representative of Austria to the United Nations Office at Geneva since December 2017, former Director General for Legal and Consular Affairs at the Federal Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs. Ambassador Tichy-Fisslberger has been the first Austrian National Coordinator on Combatting Human Trafficking as well as President of the Austrian Task Force on Combatting Human Trafficking since 2009
- Kevin Hyland, 30 years experience of police investigation. From 2010, Head for the establishment of the Metropolitan Police Human Trafficking response in UK and from 2014 to May 2018, first Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner for the UK government, from 2018, Ireland’s representative to the Council of Europe Independent Group of Experts for Trafficking (Greta). Currently Chair of the Leadership Group for Responsible Recruitment (the leverage of major international brands to promote responsible recruitment practices in the way that migrant workers are recruited) and senior advisor for the Santa Marta Group (Church and Law Enforcement Combatting Modern Slavery)
- Jennifer Richardson, Director of the Provincial Anti-Human Trafficking Coordination Office housed in the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services (MCSS, established to oversee and coordinate the implementation of Ontario’s Strategy to End Human Trafficking across government) — former HT victim
- Peter Wiliams, Principal Advisor on Modern Slavery for International Justice Mission (IJM), leading IJM’s center of excellence in addressing slavery and developing globally applicable best practices from IJM’s extensive programmatic experience worldwide. Peter has ten years’ counter-slavery experience with IJM in the field, having led two IJM field offices in combatting modern slavery. Peter has a Ba/LLB(Hons) from the University of Auckland, New Zealand and began his career as a Crown Prosecutor in Auckland
- Brian Iselin, former Australian soldier and federal agent, Founder of Geneva-based Slave Free Trade, a nonprofit working on leveraging the might of the blockchain to rid the world of slave labor