International Prosecution Of Human Trafficking — Where Are We Now?
- Professor Michel Veuthey, Moderator, Ambassador of the Sovereign Order of Malta to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
- Morgane Nicot, Discussant, UNODC Criminal Justice Officer, Team Leader, Knowledge Development / Human Trafficking & Migrant Smuggling
- Kevin Hyland, 30 years experience of police investigation. From 2010, Head for the establishment of the Metropolitan Police Human Trafficking response in UK and from 2014 to May 2018, first Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner for the UK government, from 2018, Ireland’s representative to the Council of Europe Independent Group of Experts for Trafficking (Greta). Currently Chair of the Leadership Group for Responsible Recruitment (the leverage of major international brands to promote responsible recruitment practices in the way that migrant workers are recruited) and senior advisor for the Santa Marta Group (Church and Law Enforcement Combatting Modern Slavery)
- Dr. Olivia Smith, Human Trafficking Specialist, presently Project Lead, TIP National Action Plan (Trafficking In Persons Report), Barbados, American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI). She served for several years in various capacities within the Government of Barbados, the CARICOM Secretariat (Caribbean Community) and as Executive Director of the Caribbean Anti-Human Trafficking Foundation
- Brian Iselin, former Australian soldier and federal agent, Founder of Geneva-based Slave Free Trade, a nonprofit working on leveraging the might of the blockchain to rid the world of slave labor